OMU has made a change in its payment and collection policy. Please note that beginning in September, a 3 percent fee will be assessed on payments made more than three days past the designated due date. In addition, payments will be due within seven days from billing.
We understand this is a new policy and invite you to contact OMU at 270-926-3200 with any questions. OMU offers a number of convenient payment options to assist you in managing your utility bill. In addition, if you find you are having difficulty paying your bill, please contact a member of our customer service staff immediately to make arrangements and discuss payment options.
- Online Bill Payments:For your convenience, OMU is now accepting online bill payments by the use of check or credit/debit card.
- Pay by Phone:OMU offers an easy-to-use telephone payment system. This system allows customers to pay with a check, credit or debit card by simply calling the Customer Service Center, any time of the day or night and following the touch-tone options. Simply call (270) 926-3200 and listen for the prompts.
- Credit Card Payment:OMU accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as payment.
- Automatic checking withdrawal:This allows OMU to automatically deduct your bill from your checking account. You’ll never need to worry about losing your bill and missing a payment. You will receive a statement each month indicating how much will be deducted from your checking account.
- Budget Billing:With this option, OMU averages your previous 12 months bills and calculates an averaged fixed charge for 6 months beginning in April and October of each year.
- Levelized billing:This allows OMU to use your previous 12 months bills and calculate a rolling average. Though your bill will still vary by a few dollars each month, levelized billing helps eliminate drastic seasonal bill increases. There is also no “true up” amount at the end of the period.
- Combination:Automatic checking withdrawal and either budget or levelized billing can be combined to make your bill payment as simple as possible.
If you have any questions, please call (270) 926-3200 or visit our website at omu.org.